Sunday, January 2, 2011

"GONNA SHINE HIS LIGHT ON US TODAY!"


"...Everybody say that time is borrowed,
And hanging down your head just ain't no good.
And if you dare to rise above tomorrow,
Just give yourself a chance, fight the circumstance.
Rise into the game.

Keeping your head up to the sky.
Keeping your mind up, stay alive.
Give me your wings, so we can fly.
Keeping your head up to the sky.
We can just rise up, tell me now.
Give me your wings so we can fly..."


--- Michael Jackson, from "Keep Your Head Up"











WE MISS YOU MICHAEL!

video clip source:

3 comments:

  1. "Yeah..yeah!"
    Howdy, Ruby! Just stopping by to send my wishes for a very Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous NEW YEAR for you and yours! Keep that Michael LOVE loght shining bright. You are beautiful!!
    L.O.V.E. nessie

    oh, looks like $ony got a hold of your video..buggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nessie!!! so nice to hear from you! :) Big, BIG THANKS! I wish you too and your loved ones the very best this year and always...
    gee, I miss ya girl, haven't fixed my login problem at MJTP :(

    Anyway, warmest regards and more love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! Seriously--a no can fix log in problem? That seems unacceptable, in my mind! I assume you contacted the site admin.? I feel like contacting them myself! got facebook? my fb name be reinessa neuhalfen..i think it's okay to be so bold here..esp, now. FULL disclosure is what we want, so that's what we should give!

    distressed to see that I left a typo in 'light' above--lol!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete